REINFORCING BAR CONSTRUCTION WORKER Job Hiring in Japan for MGI CO. LTD 2 applications
Career Opportunities in Japan!
Job Vacancy: REINFORCING BAR CONSTRUCTION WORKER
Employer / Company: MGI CO. LTD
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10380482
Job Location: Japan
REINFORCING BAR CONSTRUCTION WORKER
- TESDA training certificate (welding, fabrication and related construction course)
- Preferably – completed and with Japanese language training certificate
- Ex-Japan worker is an advantage
- Position and secure steel bars, rods, cables, or mesh in concrete forms, using fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, or hand tools. Place blocks under rebar to hold the bars off the deck when reinforcing floors.
- Reinforcing Steel Worker: Uses bolt cutters, shears, hickeys, power benders, and bending plates to cut and bend reinforcing rods to specified shapes; determines dimensions of surface to be covered with wire mesh, cuts mesh, and bends it to desired shape; places reinforcing rods, wire, and wire mesh .
- Updated Resume
- Passport copy
- Certificate of employment and trainings
In partnership with:
2018 Crowne Human Resources, Inc.
Unit 1602 Galleria Corporate Center, Edsa cor. Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City
POEA License No.: POEA-005-LB-020619-PL
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
- Total Jobs 9 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity July 1, 2023
- Contact Numbers (632) 692 6859; (+63) 917 182 2018; (+63) 998 996 7011
- Address Unit 1602 Galleria Corporate Center, Edsa cor. Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City