Registered Caregiver Job Hiring in Japan for CUC Inc. 4 applications
Career Opportunity in Japan!
Job Vacancy: Registered Caregiver
Employer/Company: CUC Inc.
POEA Registration / Accreditation No. 10399192
Job Location: Japan
- Bachelors/College Degree holder in Nursing or caregiving course graduate
- Must have prometric as a caregiver/JLPT N4 passer
- EX-EPAs, EX-Trainees, and EX-Technical interns are welcome to apply
- Candidates with experience as Private Careworkers are welcome to Apply.
- Will be working as a Full Time Caregiver at 100 Bed Capacity Nursing Home
- Taking care of older people and assist their medical needs
- Support with their activities of daily living (feeding, bathing, glooming, etc.)
- Help older people transfer from bed to wheelchair, and vice versa
- Perform other tasks that will improve the older people will being and safety
- Free Accommodation
- Free Transportation
- Free Health Insurance
- Review Support for Japanese Language Test and Careworker Skills Test
- Monthly Monitoring and Support of Worker Concerns, Worker Difficulties to Ensure Welfare and Wellbeing of the Worker.
- Yearly Subsidy for Airfare/Ticket
- Update and detailed Resume in Word format or PDF with a picture
- Employment Certificate
- Training Certificate
- Passport Copy
🏢 Visit our office:
HEAD OFFICE : 2310 Marconi Street Corner Morse Brgy San Isidro Makati City and look for Ms. Realyn or Mr. Glenn
BRANCH OFFICE :3rd Flr, L&S Molina Bldg. Purok 3-B Sayre Highway Poblacion Valencia City Bukidnon look for Mr. Jherson Palomo
We are providing solutions to the healthcare issues throughout the world.
Ever since the CUC Group was founded in 2014, we have engaged in solving healthcare issues based on our mission of “Creating hope through healthcare.”
A variety of issues are piling up in Japan as the extreme aging of society advances. In emerging countries, a large number of people are forfeiting their lives due to a shortage of healthcare systems, imbalances in healthcare standards, a rampant increase in lifestyle-related illnesses and other such issues.
Having observed these issues firsthand in healthcare workplaces since the company was first founded and realizing the need for healthcare reforms, we have established various initiatives for solving these problems from all angles. Our aim is to improve healthcare environments to create a future with the happiness that we take for granted throughout the world.
In partnership with DMW accredited Agency:
ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation
GF & 2nd Floor, 2310 Marconi Cor. M San Isidro, Makati Metro Manila
POEA License No.: POEA-105-LB-040516-R
For manpower pooling only
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers
- Total Jobs 45 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity May 1, 2024
- Contact Numbers 8876041; 8874020; 8876042
- Address GF & 2nd Floor, 2310 Marconi Cor. M San Isidro, Makati Metro Manila