RECEPTIONIST Job Hiring in Qatar for Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel 2 applications
Job Opportunities in Qatar!
Job Vacancy: RECEPTIONIST
Employer/Company: Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel
DMW Registration / Accreditation No.: 10350774
Job Location: Qatar
- This job requires female applicants
- Must have a very guest oriented and with minimum of 2 years experience in 3 to 5 star hotel
- You are responsible to provide professional service to our guests, ensuring their restaurant visit will become a memorable dining experience
- Perform all necessary tasks to service food & beverage according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel
- Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints / queries satisfactorily
- Updated resume with Photo
- Certificate of Employment
- Valid passport
For interested applicant just follow our online process in sending your job application.
- Send us your CV/Resume to Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your application will be reviewed/evaluated by our Recruitment Staff.
- If you are QUALIFIED, we will contact you for an INITIAL INTERVIEW via video/phone call. If NOT QUALIFIED, your application will be stored for future job openings.
- We will update you via email or Text message whether you have been shortlisted and scheduled for the final interview.
- Applicants with proper qualifications will undergo a FINAL INTERVIEW by our client.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
When you join the Sheraton family, you become a member of its global community. We’ve been a place to gather and connect since 1937. At Sheraton, associates create a sense of belonging in more than 400 communities around the world. We welcome guests through engaging experiences and thoughtful service. If you’re a team player who is excited to deliver a meaningful guest experiences, we encourage you to explore your next career opportunity with Sheraton.
The Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel is a five-star luxury hotel run by the Sheraton Hotels and Resorts overlooking the Persian Gulf in the West Bay area of Doha, Qatar. Located approximately two miles northwest of the port area, it reportedly covers an area of around 10,000 square metres. The hotel reportedly cost around $100 million to build, and although built by an American company, it was subsidized by the Qatari government.
Conveniently located in the heart of West Bay, Doha come together to escape and unwind at Sheraton Grand Doha. Take in the stunning views and the gorgeous sunsets — either from our beach resort or from your room balcony. Enjoy 5 star luxury and relax in the comfort of our luxurious rooms and suites. Make the most of your time in the city while enjoying the beach or at the outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. Stay fit in our 24-hour fitness center and unwind in our lush garden. Immerse in art and history at the Museum of Islamic Art and National Museum of Qatar, take a stroll down Doha Corniche or The Pearl, or find trinkets to take home at Souq Waqif. Enjoy tastes that inspire in our 7 restaurants, bars and lounges. For large meetings, intimate gatherings and everything in between, allow us to bring your group together. Take advantage of our 25 flexible, fluid event spaces, perfect for purposeful gatherings. Our spaces are designed to bring people together.
In partnership with:
AMEINRI OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT AGENCY INC.
861 LA Bldg. Don Quijote St. Sampaloc Manila, Philippines
Contact no.: (02) 8742 2628 local 101
NO PROCESSING FEES TO BE COLLECTED
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS & HUMAN TRAFFICKERS
POEA LICENSE 052-LB-022916-R
- Total Jobs 173 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity June 30, 2024
- Contact Numbers 0287321145 / 87422628
- Address 861 G/F Ameinri Building Don Quijote Street cor. Espana, Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines