Qualified Nurses Job Hiring in United Kingdom for Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust 1 application
Career Opportunities in United Kingdom!
Career Opportunity: Qualified Nurses
Employer/Company: Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust
POEA Registration / Accreditation No. 10341382
Job Location: United Kingdom
- Registered nurse
- With 1 year adult hospital experience within the last 3 years
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised high quality care to patients without direct supervision and incorporate the standards and philosophy of the department.
- To undertake prescribed physical observations as follows: blood pressure, temperature, respirations, blood sugars, urinalysis, weight and height, and report exceptions appropriately.
- Be competent in the use of equipment used to monitor and facilitate treatment and care of the patients.
- Updated CV
- English Test Result (If Available)
- Valid Passport Copy (If Available)
- Valid PRC License
- Board Rating
The Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust provides acute treatment and care for a catchment population of around 500,000 people in Bath, and the surrounding towns and villages in North East Somerset and Western Wiltshire.
The Trust occupies a 52-acre site about 1½ miles from Bath city centre and became a National Health Service Trust in 1992.
The Trust provides 732 beds and a comprehensive range of acute services including medicine and surgery, services for women and children, accident and emergency services, and diagnostic and clinical support services.
The Trust employs around 4,800 staff, some of who also provide outpatient, diagnostic and some day case surgery services at local community hospitals in Bath & North East Somerset, Somerset and Wiltshire. This fulfils part of the Trust’s aim to provide high quality care to people in their local communities.
In partnership with:
Perpetual Help Placement Services International, Inc.
Address: GF & Basement, Tamayo Tower, UPHDMC Compound, Pamplona, Las Pinas
POEA License No.: POEA-125-LB-041916-R
For Manpower Pooling Only
Beware of Illegal Recruiters
No Fees to be Collected During Application Process
- Total Jobs 13 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity March 24, 2024
- Contact Numbers 846-3257; 09285216523; 09175230318
- Address GF & Basement, Tamayo Tower, UPHDMC Compound, Pamplona, Las Pinas