Qualified Nurses Job Hiring in United Kingdom for Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust 2 applications
Career Opportunities in United Kingdom!
Job Vacancy: Qualified Nurses
Employer/Company: Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
POEA Registration / Accreditation No. 10419718
Job Location: United Kingdom
- Registered nurse
- With 1 year adult hospital experience within the last 3 years
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualized high quality care to patients without direct supervision and incorporate the standards and philosophy of the department.
- To undertake prescribed physical observations as follows: blood pressure, temperature, respirations, blood sugars, urinalysis, weight and height, and report exceptions appropriately.
- Be competent in the use of equipment used to monitor and facilitate treatment and care of the patients.
- Updated CV
- English Test Result (If Available)
- Valid Passport Copy (If Available)
- Valid PRC License
- Board Rating
Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (HPFT) is a successful provider of mental health and learning disability services. Our aspiration is to be the leading provider in the country. If you are ambitious, understand our values and want to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you.
We provide health and social care for over 400,000 people with mental ill health, physical ill health and learning disabilities across Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Norfolk and North Essex. We employ nearly 3,000 staff who delivers these services within the community as well inpatient settings.
In partnership with:
Perpetual Help Placement Services International, Inc.
Address: GF & Basement, Tamayo Tower, UPHDMC Compound, Pamplona, Las Pinas
POEA License No.: POEA-125-LB-041916-R
For Manpower Pooling Only
Beware of Illegal Recruiters
No Fees to be Collected During Application Process
- Total Jobs 13 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity March 24, 2024
- Contact Numbers 846-3257; 09285216523; 09175230318
- Address GF & Basement, Tamayo Tower, UPHDMC Compound, Pamplona, Las Pinas