QA/QC Engineer Job Hiring in Saudi Arabia for Grade Workshop 2 applications
Job Opportunities in Saudi Arabia!
Job Vacancy: QA/QC Engineer
Employer/Company: Grade Workshop
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Our employer Grade Workshop is in need of the following:
- Must have minimum 5 years of experience and good knowledge in QA/QC of construction projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge in different industrial refrigeration work scope with full understanding and implementation of Quality Standards
- Experience in interpreting tests on mechanical, electrical with codes
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Able and willing to travel to different projects-often to be based at sites for weeks or months
- Perform quality assurance, control inspections and submittal reviews.
- Organize, implement, conduct and manage the QA/QC programs as per the Company’s Quality Policy.
- Coordinates the document controls for technical submittals, drawings, etc. with the Project Team and ensures the QA/QC validation has been done. Ensures their issue, amends and recall of controlled documents.
- Coordinates all inspections, monitor required tests and records inspections and tests made as per the Contract Plan and Contract Specifications.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager regarding work performance and hold authority to stop work in any area where discrepancies remain uncorrected and/or cancel the stop work order upon satisfactory correction of noted deficiencies.
- Provide technical support to the Project Manager and guidance to site staff in submission of materials for approval, request for inspection, shop drawings, As-built drawings, O & M manual.
- Ensure that Non-Conformance Report (NCR) is raised once the activities deviated from the Contract Specifications or normal company practices.
- Coordinate with the project staff to compile and maintain pertinent records of inspection and testing until end of the contract and all pertinent records for retention on completion of the project.
- Oversee all site problems with regards to QA/QC
- Represent the company to third parties for presenting QA/QC issues resolution.
- Detailed RESUME
- Certificate of Employment
- Candidate must have ready passport
Please report to our office for preliminary interview. We are open from Monday to Friday 9:00am-6:00pm. Please bring 2 copies of your CV/ Resumes and supporting documents (COE, trainings, seminars), bring original for verification.
Location: 5439 Curie Street, Palanan 1235 Makati, Philippines
Business Hours: Mon – Fri: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
For other issues and concerns, you may also text us on our online messaging number (+639178288050) (SMS ONLY)
In partnership with:
International Skill Development, Inc.
ISD Building, 5439 Curie Street Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
- Total Jobs 241 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity September 28, 2024
- Contact Numbers 5511910; 5517452; 8331242; 5501595; 8322539
- Address GF (Front), 2F & 3F, ISD Bldg., 5439 Curie St., Palanan, Makati City