PE TEACHER Job Hiring in Laos for The International School of Laos 2 applications
Career Opportunity in Laos!
Job Vacancy: PE TEACHER
Employer/Company: The International School of Laos
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10365848
Job Location: Laos
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience
- LET passer teacher/PRC License
- Must have teaching experience in mapeh subjects; let passer
- Handle Music, Arts, Physical Education and Health classes for elementary levels.
- Prepare lessons and teaching materials.
- Develop performance tasks and other forms of assessment.
- Update and detailed Resume in Word format or PDF with a picture
- Employment Certificate
- Training Certificate
- Passport Copy
FOR INITIAL INTERVIEW PLEASE COME TO OUR OFFICE AND BRING YOUR RESUME WITH ATTACHED PHOTOS AND CERTIFICATES
CALL OUR MAINLINE
Recruitment: 02 88013258
International School of Laos is a certified Cambridge recognized school in Laos. We offer primary and secondary Cambridge curriculum as well as IGCSE format of learning to all our students. We have also joined and won countless international competitions. But aside from that, International School of Laos have also conducted successful programs such as the ISMO, STEM Festival, Eco-schools, Culture Day, and Robotics to name a few. By doing these activities, we have brought together majority of the schools in Vientiane for a common cause—and that is to bring academic excellence to students.
In partnership with:
One Lead Connect International Recruitment Agency, Inc.
POEA License No.: POEA-028-LB-100316-PL
G/F, Unit E, DENR By The Bay, 1515 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita, Manila
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
- Total Jobs 53 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity September 27, 2024
- Contact Numbers (02) 295-5788
- Address G/F, Unit E, DENR By The Bay, 1515 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita, Manila