PAINTER Job Hiring in Australia for McNab NQ Pty. Ltd. 3 applications
Job Opportunity in Australia!
Job Vacancy: PAINTER
Employer/Company: McNab NQ Pty. Ltd.
Job Location: Australia
McNab NQ Pty. Ltd. AUSTRALIA is looking for qualified applicants to join their team.
- 3 years Verifiable experience as painter (not blaster painter)
- Completed at least 5 yrs. Of full-time study in at least a secondary level institution or with ielts overall band score of at least 5.0 with a score of at least 5 in each of the test component (general test)
- Tesda certificate – painting
- Driver’s license and ability to drive
- Read and interpret plans, specifications, and drawings.
- Ability to work with varying materials and products.
- Proficient and competent in the operation of hand and power tools.
- Following safety procedures and protocols on all job sites.
- Collaborating with other design and construction specialists
- Updated Resume
- Certificate of Employment
- Valid Passport
McNab is a people business as much as we are a construction business. And with 350 staff based across South East Queensland, we’ve built up an enviable reputation for delivering high quality, award winning developments for some of the best brands in Australia.
First established in Toowoomba in 1996, McNab is now one of the largest private construction companies in Queensland. We’ve come a long way in our 25 years. Maintaining our ‘country’ values and staying true to ourselves has stood us in good stead over this time.
In partnership with:
YWA Human Resource Corporation
POEA License No.: POEA 224-LB-102618-R
1268 Gen. Luna St., Paco, Manila
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
- Total Jobs 14 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity November 11, 2026
- Contact Numbers 5242181; 5242185; 5242188; 5253407
- Address 1268 Gen. Luna St., Paco, Manila