NURSE Job Hiring in Oman for Rusayl Health Center 2 applications
Job Opportunities in Oman!
Job Vacancy: NURSE
Employer/Company: Rusayl Health Center
DMW Registration / Accreditation No.: 10397616
Job Location: Oman
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Providing medical care for members of the crew on an oil rig, drillship, or other offshore installation
- Assess and identify patients’ needs, then implement and monitor the patient’s medical plan and treatment.
- Ensure that patient care is conducted according to the policies and standards of their employer, whether that is a hospital or another facility.
- Updated Resume
- Certificate of Employment
- Valid Passport
💬Connect with us!
Interested applicants may call and inquire further details:
Please Contact: Ms Jen (09498003080/09457838306)
Rusayl Health Center (RHC) is a thirty-two (32) year old (est.1987) company specializing in providing comprehensive medical services in the capital, coastal, and interior areas of Oman. At present, the RHC operates fifty-four (54) clinics.
Rusayl Health Center, operating in the Rusayl Industrial Estate under contract from the Public Establishment for Industrial Estates – Madayn of the Sultanate of Oman has been providing comprehensive Medical services to nearly 15,000 employees of various business units operating in the area for more than 3 decades. It is a mini-hospital providing outpatient facility and has a well-equipped Clinical Laboratory, an X-ray department, ECG facility, provision for minor surgery and emergency services including observation beds for emergency cases or observation pending transfer to hospital (Medivac).
Pre-employment medical examination, Periodic medical check-up including PDO Medical check-up and executive health checks are also conducted in this center. Statutory License Medical Examination of the Air Crew holding Omani DGCA license is also conducted in this clinic. The center is staffed with MoH certified highly qualified and experienced specialist doctors, general practitioners, and other paramedic staff.
RHC also provides doctors and male nurses and ambulance services to other clinics /PDO locations on a contract basis. These doctors and male nurses are specially trained for HSE awareness and PDO medical procedures.
In partnership with DMW Accredited Agency:
POEA License No.: POEA-123-LB-041816-R
KST Bldg. 1313 M. H. Del Pilar St, Ermita, Manila
For Manpower Pooling Only
No Fees to be collected
Beware of Illegal Recruiters
- Total Jobs 269 Jobs
- Type Service Contractor
- Status Valid License
- License Validity April 20, 2024
- Contact Numbers 4522616; 09288730633; 09278303466
- Address 1313 M. H. Del Pilar St, Ermita, Manila