Mechanical Assembler Job Hiring in Canada for BRANDT 9 applications
Job Opportunities in Canada with permanent residency
Career Opportunity: Mechanical Assembler
Job Location: Canada
Mechanical Assembler (Transportation)
- 3 years minimum ongoing experience as conventional Machinist ( boring mills, lathe and milling machines)
- Knowledgeable on reading engineered drawings and blueprints.
- Willingness to take the time to learn the proper, safe way to perform any task.
- Secondary Graduate
- IELTS review and exam is a MUST (IELTS exam will be shouldered by the employer once selected)
- Willing to undergo trade Testing
Night and Weekend Shift Premiums are available for up to $5/hour extra
Mercan Canada Employment Philippines, Inc.
POEA License No.: 052-U3-070422-R
Unit 502 & 506 Gallen Corporate Center EDSA cor. Ortigas Avenue, Quezon
For manpower pooling only
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and Human Trafficker.
The Brandt Group of Companies is a dynamic and diverse group of companies headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan. Brandt employs over 5000+ people and services markets in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia
- Total Jobs 13 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity July 20, 2026
- Contact Numbers 9108010 - 14
- Address U502 & 506 Galleria Corporate Tower, EDSA cor Ortigas, Quezon City