Maintenance Planner Job Hiring in Saudi Arabia for Engie Solution 2 applications
Career Opportunities in Saudi Arabia!
Job Vacancy: Maintenance Planner
Employer/Company: Engie Solution
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10400315
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Male applicants
- Minimum of 8 years work experience
- Assist Operations and Maintenance to monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
- Assist maintenance team to maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Operations Manager.
- Assist engineers to prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
- Assist engineers to report Operations and Maintenance Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Participate in Production meetings and discussions with the engineer’s days to day requirements
- Valid Passport
- RESUME with 2×2 picture
- Employment Certificate
For more inquiries, please call 8812-6703 / 8812-6704
ENGIE Solutions provides sustainable energy and service solutions for cities, communities, industries and properties. We are on a transformative mission to create value through performance and common good, leading the carbon neutral transition with our clients across the region.
Part of the ENGIE Group, a global reference in low-carbon energy and services in 70 countries, ENGIE Solutions is your long-term partner in offering decarbonisation solutions to accelerate decentralised energy infrastructures through asset-based business models. We improve the efficiency and performance of our clients’ buildings, facilities and processes in terms of energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions, productivity and service life.
While our global presence gives us access to the most advanced technologies, vast skills and resources, and significant investments in R&D and sustainable research, ENGIE Solutions is firmly rooted in the region. We bring decades of experience delivering the right infrastructure management and energy optimisation solutions to our clients right here in the Middle East.
In partnership with:
EDI – Staffbuilders International Inc.
POEA License No.: POEA-040-LB-061914-PA
Units 701,703 & 704 Corporate Center 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
Deal only with a duly POEA-licensed recruitment agency.
Beware of illegal recruiters!
- Total Jobs 113 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity June 20, 2026
- Contact Numbers +8 812-6703; +8 812-6704
- Address Units 701,703 & 704 Corporate Center 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City