Machinist Job Hiring in Finland for Go On Finland Oy
Career Opportunity in Finland!
Job Vacancy: Machinist (CNC)
Employer/Company: Go On Finland Oy
Job Location: Finland
Looking for a career in production services in Finland? Join our community of skilled Machinists (CNC) today! Our agency is dedicated to providing excellent opportunities for career growth and development to all our applicants. Apply now and become part of our client’s mission to provide quality production services. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your career to the next level!
- At least 2yrs of related work experience
- Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated, or automated tools and machines, and in using precision tools for accurate measurements
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and manuals
- Good written and verbal skills in English
- Set up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding, and milling.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Provide timelines to clients.
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
- Ensure that the results of the machining process align with client expectations.
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments.
For more information, sign up for the job and prepare to send a copy of your:
- Curriculum Vitae (a separate CV form will be sent to you to fill in)
- Certificate of Employment (at least one year of related work experience)
- Valid Passport (valid for 6 months upon application)
- PSA Birth Certificate
- High School/Vocational/College Degree certificate
- Driver’s License (if any)
- Additional certificates, if any
*note: in sending your documents, make sure these documents are named according to the list above.
In partnership with:
GigaProfessional Partners Inc.
POEA License No.: POEA-004-LB-061820-PL
55 Bayani Rd 2nd Floor GPI Bldg. Taguig City. Philippines
Connect with us: +63 2 8801 3253 / +63 917 708 1320
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
- Total Jobs 19 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity July 17, 2023
- Contact Numbers 8801-3253
- Address 2nd Floor GPI Building, 55 Bayani Road, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City