LINESMAN ERECTOR Job Hiring in United Kingdom for EDI – Staffbuilders International 2 applications
Job Opportunity in UNITED KINGDOM
LINESMAN ERECTOR for the United Kingdom
Linesman Erector – LE
- Preferably holder of university degree or its equivalent commercial experience.
- Minimum of ten (10) years in administering and managing spare parts business in the motor trade industry.
A successful candidate will be able to:
- Work as part of a team to ensure the safe, effective and efficient repair, maintenance and installation of overhead power lines.
- Maintain a very high standard of work from start to finish.
- Be mindful of productivity and timescales which meet our client targets.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping across site and within welfare facilities and vehicles.
- Operate various items of plant – specifically appropriate to the OHL industry.
- Engage with all site operatives to build a healthy and mutual working relationship.
- To follow instructions from Supervisors and Client Engineers.
- Overcome simple rigging and mechanical problems whilst working within the scope of the Work Instructions and Method Statements.
- Undertake daily pre-use inspections on PPE and fall arrest equipment.
- Confidently carry out tower rescue procedures when necessary
- You will be responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of overhead power lines.
- Adhering to Permit to Work and Limited Access Certificate documents.
- Ensure you have the correct tools, equipment and personal protective equipment to complete your duties.
- Record any defects of PPE or fall arrest equipment to your Supervisors and Management.
- Play an active part in tool box talks and daily on-site assessments.
- Report all potential hazards immediately to your Supervisor. This includes any incidents that have or may have resulted in personal injury or environmental damage.
- Report any work-related personal injury using the NRG H&S App.
- If you feel you are asked to undertake a task that you feel is unsafe or which you feel you do not have the appropriate knowledge or training; report this directly to your Supervisor and Management team.
- To use the NRG H&S App to report kudos, hazards and defective equipment.
- Training and supervising new less-experienced members.
Our Client provides all successful candidates with:
- All VISA costs are paid for.
- IELTS and Medicals
- Welfare vehicles.
- Fall arrest equipment.
- All mandatory training and authorisations required for site.
TRANSMISSION, ELECTRICAL, FIRST AID, DISTRIBUTION
Deal only with a duly POEA-licensed recruitment agency. Beware of illegal recruiters!
- Total Jobs 104 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity June 20, 2026
- Contact Numbers +8 812-6703; +8 812-6704
- Address Units 701,703 & 704 Corporate Center 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City