Laboratory Technician Job Hiring in Thailand for Krung Siam St. Carlos Medical Center 5 applications
Career Opportunity in Thailand!
Job Vacancy: Laboratory Technician
Employer/Company: Krung Siam St. Carlos Medical Center
POEA Accreditation No.: 10398053
Job Location: Thailand
- BS degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Medical Technology or related field.
- With work experience in cell culture and/or stem cell technology
- Possesses analytical skills to resolve problems that require the use of basic scientific, mathematical, or technical principles.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office and Excel software programs.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Has the ability to complete work in a timely manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Perform basic cell culture and molecular biology procedures while observing strict aseptic techniques.
- Accomplishes a variety of laboratory procedures according to SOPs and assigned schedules.
- Maintain and operate all standard laboratory equipment.
- Follow and perform routine tasks and new instructions.
- Assists in the development of medical research projects.
- Conducts literature searches and reviews, and compile information from scientific journals.
- Record results and methodologies of work performed. Maintain and update databases.
- Keeps the laboratory clean and well-organized.
- Sterilize and clean glassware, prepare media and other materials using appropriate procedures.
- Inventories supplies and alerts supervisor of needed laboratory materials.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary Offer US$ 550 (₱ 31,000.00) Negotiable
- Food Allowance $75
- Accommodation Allowance $ 125
- Valid Passport
- NBI Clearance
- 2×2 Picture
- Vaccination Certificate/ Yellow Card
Built in 1994, the Krung Siam St. Carlos Medical Centre has developed into one of the largest medical centers in Thailand with a fully equipped state-of-the-art medical facilities located in the suburbs of Bangkok. It houses Asia’s first integrated medical spa, health center, and the head office of the St. Carlos Group of Health Services. The Centre is a modern private 10-storey hospital with 300 beds and a convenient car park for up to 200 cars. It is located on 14,000 square meters of land on Tiwanon Road, Banklang, Amper Muang, Pathumthani province just 27 kilometers from Bangkok. There is easy access to the vibrant city center. The new Future Park, the largest shopping centerand entertainment complex in Asia, is seven kilometers away. Nearby are the famous tourist attractions of the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace and the ancient city of Ayutthaya. The hospital provides health services and information to the local communities.
In partnership with:
Benchstone Enterprises, Inc.
2nd Floor ESJ Bldg., 2687 Arellano Avenue, Sta. Ana, Manila
POEA License No.: POEA-043-LB-030420-R
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
- Total Jobs 91 Jobs
- Type Service Contractor
- Status Valid License
- License Validity March 7, 2024
- Contact Numbers 2556353; 2410362; +63 995 6582249
- Address 2nd Floor ESJ Bldg., 2687 Arellano Avenue, Sta. Ana, Manila