GENERAL UPHOLSTERER Job Hiring in Saudi Arabia for EDI – Staffbuilders International 1 application
JOB OPENINGS IN SAUDI ARABIA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interpreting design orders and creating upholstery stencils.
- Operate portable hand-sewing equipment, nail guns, staple guns, scissors, and other industrial equipment.
- Dismantling & Assembling furniture for upholstery preparation.
- Measuring and cutting leather or fabric with the aid of design stencils.
- Installing foam and batting to the furniture framework.
- Installing and repairing furniture webbing and seating springs.
- Stretching out and installing fabric or leather coverings using staple gun or other tools as directed.
- Stitching, gluing, and nailing fabric into place
- Smoothing out imperfections.
- Conducting quality checks on completed orders.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs., frequent standing, walking, pulling, pushing, and stooping.
- Maintain work area clean and tidy and follow proper safety procedures. Sweep the floor as needed.
- Reporting breakdown or any minor problems on tools and equipment to the Supervisor
- Other duties as given by the Production Supervisor
✔ NO PLACEMENT FEE!
✔ NO PROCESSING FEE!
✔ NO SALARY DEDUCTION!
Deal only with a duly POEA-licensed recruitment agency. Beware of illegal recruiters!
- Total Jobs 88 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity June 20, 2026
- Contact Numbers +8 812-6703; +8 812-6704
- Address Units 701,703 & 704 Corporate Center 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City