Full Stack .NET Developer Job Hiring in USA for DIASPARK INC. 3 applications
Job Opportunities in United States of America!
Career Opportunity: Full Stack .NET Developer
Principal/Company: DIASPARK INC.
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10328890
Job Location: United States of America
Full Stack .NET Developers
- Diaspark hires US workers locally, however in order to bridge the shortfall for its ever-expanding base of Clients
- Diaspark occasionally hires exceptionally qualified/Talented IT professionals from Philippines and India.
- Diaspark does not charge any fees or deposit from applicants and all visa processing costs is borne by the company.
The candidate we seek must have a demonstrable track record of achieving success in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment. Superior communication skills, the ability to work across the organization, excellent analytical skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to participate in a team environment are keys to this position. Strong experience in .NET latest frameworks
- Full-Stack Developer with 8+ years of experience in Microsoft .Net Stack.
- Experience with Microservices
- Strong software engineering practices using DevOps and agile approach
- Understanding of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP, and PCF
- Understanding of Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS like messaging services
- Experience with coding patterns such as Repository and State patterns
- Strong understanding of SOLID Principles.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to recommend practical and effective solutions
- Ability to lead team members to ensure a high-quality end product
- Strong troubleshooting skills applicant must be able to determine the causes of complex problems
Desired Skills: NoSQL Databases, Sitecore
- Architecture, development, and maintenance of new and existing applications, services, and reports, from data access to presentation layers.
- Effectively communicate with senior management and outside departments to gather requirements and provide project scope.
- Manage source control and continuous integration environments.
- Technical documentation including project plans and release notes.
- Write and execute unit tests.
- (UG – B. Tech/B.E. CS/IT/EC) AND (PG- MCA, MTech CS/IT, MS/M.Sc. (Science/CS /IT)
- Education from Open Universities/Distance learning programs will not be considered.
- with UMID
- certificate of employment/training cert
- passport valid not later than 3 yrs
Daily Screening Ongoing for Final Line-up of Candidates
Visit our office at 5th flr. BPI Bldg, 1377 A. Mabini St. Corner Sta. Monica St. Ermita Manila from 8am to 4pm.
Contact: 09519826290 / 09456721795
Candidates with preliminary interviews will be given priority
Incorporated in New York in 1995, Diaspark Inc. is a leading provider of IT Services and Solutions to businesses ranging from mid-sized to global fortune 500 enterprises. Diaspark is a Microsoft Gold Partner and its quality processes are endorsed by the industry’s leading certification standard SEI-CMMI at Level-5. It is an established company ranked as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US by Inc. 500 magazine.
With 750+ employees and offices across New York, New Jersey, India (Indore, Pune & Bengaluru), Diaspark has demonstrated its commitment to customer satisfaction and innovation through its professional service offerings spanning Product Engineering services, Business Technology services, Mobile Applications, Jewelry Software solutions & IT Consulting Services.
Diaspark expands its horizons of delivery excellence to Media-Entertainment, Publishing, Education, Healthcare, PV Energy and Luxury goods & Jewelry industries. Leveraging the technology competency & topnotch intellect of its people, Diaspark helps its client’s accelerate next generation products to market.
In partnership with:
Juan Smart Manpower Phils. Co.
5th Floor BPI Bldg. 1377 A. Mabini St., Cor Sta. Monica St., Ermita, Manila
Contact for inquiries: 09519826290
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
- Total Jobs 85 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity November 22, 2024
- Contact Numbers 3106232; 09276677468
- Address 5F, 1377 A. Mabini cor. Sta. Monica, Ermita, Manila