Front Office / Receptionist Job Hiring in Qatar for Danat Qatar LLC 1 application
Job Opportunity in Qatar!
Job Vacancy: Front Office / Receptionist
Employer/Company: Danat Qatar LLC
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 4574140
Job Location: Qatar
Front Office / Receptionist
- Minimum of 2 years receptionist experience
- Previous hotel experience is a priority (4 to 5 star hotel preferred).
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Should have a strong personality.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to multi-task.
- Someone with courageous attribute in the implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Flexible and willing to work alone per shift.
- As per Qatar Labor Law, working days is six days a week with one day off and eight hours a day with one hour break.
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each persons visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
- Answers, screens, and directs calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
- Performs basic filing and recordkeeping.
- Performs other duties.
- Resume with 2×2 Picture
- Passport Valid
- Certificate of Employment
- Housing: Company provided
- Transportation: Company provided
- Meal : duty meals provided
- Ticket : Every two years
Danat Qatar L.L.C. is a premium Real Estate company privately-owned by Mr. Ali Hussein Alfardan, who is also the Vice Chairman of Alfardan Group.
Manifested from the vision of Mr. Ali Alfardan, Danat Qatar has come into a competitive real estate market, to set the bar higher than it has ever been. Since its establishment in 2005, Danat Qatar has leapt to the forefront of real estate companies setting new trends and elevating the standards of luxurious living, quickly building a reputation for itself as a premium property developer and a luxurious property management company. Danat Qatar has managed at a young age to set itself apart from the competition through unrelenting dedication to perfection, vastly apparent through its attention to detail, quality building materials, and luxurious furnishings not to mention the extravagant facilities, and emphasis on client care which have positioned Danat Qatar at the crest of real estate companies in Qatar and the region. All of our endeavor, creative capabilities, and dedication have resulted in Danat Qatar’s properties becoming a Qatari landmark.
In partnership with:
Lifelinks International Resources, Inc.
POEA License No.: POEA-058-LB-031120-R
8th Floor, Room 1, Left Wing, First Maritime Place, San Antonio Village, Makati City
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers
- Total Jobs 95 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity February 19, 2024
- Contact Numbers 8815-0407; 09989685750
- Address 8th Floor, Room 1, Left Wing, First Maritime Place, San Antonio Village, Makati City