FCAW Welder Job Hiring in United Kingdom for Global Maritime Engineering Services Ltd 4 applications
Career Opportunity in United Kingdom!
Job Vacancy: FCAW Welder
Employer/Company: GME – Global Maritime Engineering Services Ltd.
POEA Registration / Accreditation No. 10394835
Job Location: United Kingdom
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience on new build and upgrade projects
- Skilled in welding High Tensile Carbon steel.
- Flux core (FCAW) and Ceramic tile welding experience.
- Capable of positional welding minimum 2G, 3G, 4G & 4F.
- Operational knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Ability to interpret drawings, ability to weld wire feed in all positions.
- Experience of performing construction and repair operations of ship components, operation of cutting tools including cutting torch in a safe manner.
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings and interpret work instructions.
- Willing to take the IELTS Language Certificate requirement for UK Visa process
- Welding heavy steel parts within the maritime environment and developing work instructions to meet production needs.
- Designs, fabricates, joins, and/or repairs equipment, fixtures and various types of metal objects and structures.
- Operates drill presses, power saws, grinders, metal lathes and a variety of welding equipment and hand tools.
- Analyzes plans, drawings, work samples, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirements and sequence of welding assignments.
- Updated Resume
- NBI Clearance
- Certificate of Employment
- TOR and Diploma
- IELTS (If available)
Visit us: MGSI Recruitment Hub, GF, G.E. Antonino Bldg., Bocobo St. cor. T.M. Kalaw St., Ermita Manila, Philippines
Prepare a photocopy of the following available documents as stated.
GME Services Limited provides complete engineering management & support for the maritime industry; working Globally, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Ship new build, repair and maintenance, installation of specialist products are all part of what we do. Brought together using a wealth of experience and knowledge to meet all of our customers’ requirements.
New Build, Maintenance, Servicing and Installation & Retro-fitting of Specialist Products are all part of our service package. Put together using a wealth of experience and expertise to meet all our customers’ requirements.
GME Services dedicates itself to quality and customer satisfaction, committing itself to providing the highest standards at all times.
The management team has over 30 years experience and are supported by proven skilled personnel.
Our concept has been developed to give the best results and value for all sizes of engineering products.
In partnership with:
Magsaysay Global Services Inc.
GF, G.E. Antonino Bldg., J. Bocobo St. cor. T.M. Kalaw St., Ermita Manila
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED.
Beware of Illegal Recruiters and Human Traffickers.
- Total Jobs 27 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity September 17, 2026
- Contact Numbers 8628-9600; 5672222 EXT 9781
- Address G/F, Suite 1A and 2/F, G.E. Antonino Building, J. Bocobo cor. T.M. Kalaw St., Ermita, Manila