EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER Job Hiring in New Zealand for Need4skills International And National Recruitment 52 applications
Job Opportunities in New Zealand!
Job Vacancy: EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER
Employer/Company: Need4skills International and National Recruitment
Job Location: New Zealand
EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Candidates must be at least 25 years old.
- Helping in developing and implementing a teaching program
- Creating lesson plans and assigning homework to the students
- Analyzing every child’s performance and adapting the program to suit their needs
- Keeping children engaged via innovative teac
- Early childhood educators plan, organize and implement programs for children
- Organizes and provides developmentally appropriate early childhood education programs; plans and implements curriculum and education for children
- Update RESUME with detailed job description
- Certificate of Employment (COE)
- Training Certificate
- Valid passport
- Diploma & TOR
- PEOS, E-REG, POEA info sheet
Based in the heart of Hamilton, Need4Skills is a family-owned and operated team of like-minded people who are passionate about delivering quality and dependable skills who are also supportive of the cultural integration of Filipinos into the New Zealand workforce.
A Filipino workforce can be a strong and resilient addition to any team and will complement and sustain the company’s current projects, commit to deadlines and, even start working on growth and company aspirations. One can be assured to know that once you have a team on board, there is no looking back! Our pool of candidates has consistent track records whether in the Philippines, the Gulf countries, Japan, and Europe or, a combination of all. The skill and experience level varies from 3, 5, 10 plus years. We aim to help companies with a winning workforce through our success formula. This will mean working together as a team all the way through. Our support never stops.
Our formula is made through solid and reputable experience, international and national market knowledge, thorough support and guidance through our pastoral cares team, advocacy both for our employers and our workers. There is balanced, open communication, and respect in our approach. We understand the New Zealand labour law, Philippine law, and Immigration processes and still, remain flexible and considerate as each situation is different as we all know, one size does not fit all.
Need4Skills team is very proud of our consistent word-of-mouth referrals as we are very selective of the employers whom we represent. We strive to stay niche in order to maintain our integrity and success formula of retention and low churn whilst ensuring that we are also able to help as many companies as we can. We have delivered 1 worker to a company through to 100 at a time and, have turned down others as well.
In partnership with:
Jedi Placement Agency Incorporated
U101-106 & 201, Agapita Condominium I, 1832 Leon Guinto St., Malate, Manila
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
NO FEES IN ANY FORM AND/OR PURPOSE WILL BE COLLECTED FROM THE APPLICANTS
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS
- Total Jobs 4 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Cancelled
- License Validity November 27, 2022
- Contact Numbers 2415484; 09081205569; 09278141511
- Address Room 501 Dona Felisa Syjuco Bldg., Remedios St, cor Taft Ave, Malate, Manila