Drainlayer Job Hiring in New Zealand for Onestaff Limited
Job Opportunity in New Zealand !
Job Vacancy: Drainlayer
Employer/Company: Onestaff Limited
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10399803
Job Location: New Zealand
- All visa applications will comply with Immigration New Zealand requirements in 2022.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of verifiable and relevant experience will be required.
- Must have valid COE.
- Knowledge of plumbing and drainage materials and methods
- Skill in interpreting designs, plans and instructions
- Knowledge of building and safety regulations
- Knowledge of the Building Code in relation to plumbing, gasfitting and drainage
- Soldering and welding skills · some knowledge of electrical systems.
- Usually work regular business hours, but may be required to work evenings and weekends, or be on call
work in homes, offices, commercial and industrial buildings, schools, hospitals, and on building sites and farms may work outdoors in all weathers, and in conditions that can be dirty, messy, smelly, cold, wet, hot or confined
- Travel locally to job sites
- Drainlayers lay, alter, reconstruct, extend, repair and open up drains and associated traps and connect drains up to and away from wastewater treatment stations (septic tanks).
- Measure, cut and shape pipes
- Install, join and seal pipes and fittings
- Install and maintain hot water and heating systems such as hot water tanks, central heating, gas heaters and heat pumps lay or repair drains, and get consents from local councils to do the work
- Install and repair roofing pipes and spouting
- Replace or repair damaged or blocked water, sewerage and gas pipes
- Install fixtures such as gas stoves, toilets, basins, septic tanks and air-conditioning systems
- Run their own business.
OneStaff is New Zealand’s leading industrial recruitment agency.
Working from a network of 16 local branches, we deliver recruitment and staffing solutions all across the country, combining national reach with local expertise. Our specialist Recruitment Consultants work alongside both candidates and clients, connecting highly skilled people with fantastic temporary and permanent job opportunities, whilst supporting the local communities we work with.
EDI – Staffbuilders International Inc.
POEA License No.: POEA-040-LB-061914-PA
Units 701,703 & 704 Corporate Center 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
Deal only with a duly POEA-licensed recruitment agency.
Beware of illegal recruiters!
- Total Jobs 113 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity June 20, 2026
- Contact Numbers +8 812-6703; +8 812-6704
- Address Units 701,703 & 704 Corporate Center 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City