Construction Rigger / Steel Erector (Transmission Lines) Job Hiring in Australia for Philippines Recruitment Company
Job Opportunities in Australia!
Job Vacancy: Construction Rigger / Steel Erector (Transmission Lines)
Employer/Company: Philippines Recruitment Company
POEA Accreditation No.: 10357439
Job Location: Australia
Are you a rigger or structural steel worker with experience in the Power Transmission Industry/Energy Sector? You could help build one of Australia’s largest infrastructure projects and build a life you’ve always wanted.
Construction Rigger / Steel Erector (Transmission Lines)
Transmission Line Assembly / Construction Riggers and Structural Steel Erection workers assemble rigging gear to move and position equipment and structural components, as well as erect and dismantle structural steel frames.
To qualify for this job you must have:
- 5 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Transmission tower assembly
- Transmission tower erection
- HV transmission line stringing
- HV transmission line sagging
- 330-500 kv
- Quad conductors
- Structural Steel Construction- steel framed buildings, structures, silos or wind turbines
- Engineering Construction- refinery or processing plant construction
- Complex rigging- maritime, complex plant or equipment.
- Finished high school, and one year or more at collage is highly desirable.
- Ability to work safely at heights over 10 meters
- Be able to provide evidence of work history
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Some common task that you may have to perform include:
- Erecting lifting tackles by attaching pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures, and installing cables and attaching counterweights
- Attaching slinging gear to hoisting equipment and objects to be moved using clamps, hooks, bolts, and knots
- Setting up winches and rigging equipment to raise and position girders, plates, columns, and other steel components
- Erecting guard rails, guy wires.
- Update and detailed Resume in Word format or PDF with a picture
- Employment Certificate
- Training Certificate
- Passport Copy
TPRC – The Philippines Recruitment Company is an Australian based international recruitment business. We specialise in Filipino skilled talent. TPRC has established a strong reputation for sourcing highly skilled individuals who bring excellent work ethic and values to both Australian work places as well as across the globe.
Our years of experience allows us to navigate a complex process. If you require long term human resource solutions, we specialise in mining, construction, logistics, automotive, hospitality and health care industries.
TPRC have our own talented team of specialist recruiters based in the Philippines.
Our team recognises that as a successful business owner, you need a team with:
Not all Filipinos will have what you need. There are many in this country who were not screened correctly for their skills.
The TPRC unique 7-step recruitment process is guarantee.
In partnership with:
Cirrus Global Inc.
POEA License No.: 166-LB-091219-R
Room 225 & 228, Universal Motors Corporation (UMC) Building, 2232 Chino Roces Avenue Makati City
Contact No.: (02) 8231 2537, (02) 7719 2195
For manpower pooling only
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers
- Total Jobs 83 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity September 15, 2023
- Contact Numbers (02) 8231 2537, (02) 8814 0196, (02) 7719 2195
- Address Room 225 & 228, UMC Building, 2232 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City