COMMERCIAL CHEF Job Hiring in Australia for Cirrus Global Incorporated
Job Opportunity in Australia!
Job Vacancy: COMMERCIAL CHEF
Employer/Company: Philippines Recruitment Company
DMW Registration / Accreditation No.: 1035743912526
Job Location: Australia
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Chef in a commercial kitchen
- Experience in Western Cuisine and with at least 1 year experience in hotel or fine dining restaurant
- Documents to support your visa application (passport, police clearances, employment evidences including reference letters, salary evidences such as pay slips or government contribution records, and school records)
- Work references and salary evidences such as pay slips and salary certificates (5 years)
- Excellent English communication skills
- Design and create menus that showcase a variety of Western dishes, taking into consideration seasonal ingredients, customer preferences, and culinary trends.
- Prepare and cook wide range of Western dishes, including appetizers, entrees, desserts, and side dishes. This involves a keen understanding of various cooking techniques and flavor profiles.
- Ensure the use of high-quality and fresh ingredients, maintaining appropriate stock levels, and manage the kitchen inventory effectively.
- Create and modify recipes to add a personal touch or adapt to dietary restrictions or specific customer requests.
- Oversee the daily operations of the kitchen, including organizing workstations, coordinate with kitchen staff, and ensure a smooth workflow.
- Display creativity and innovation in the presentation of dishes and experiment with new flavors and ingredient combinations.
- Adhere to strict food safety and hygiene standards to maintain a clean and safe kitchen environment.
- Ensure that all dishes leaving the kitchen meet the high standards set by the restaurant or establishment.
- Train and mentor junior kitchen staff to maintain consistency and improve their culinary skills.
- Collaborate with other chefs, restaurant managers, and servers to create a cohesive and satisfying dining experience for customers.
- Stay updated with the latest food trends, culinary techniques, and industry developments.
- Manage kitchen expenses, optimize food costs, and maximize waste to achieve financial targets.
- Update and detailed Resume in Word format or PDF with a picture
- Employment Certificate
- Training Certificate
- Passport Copy
TPRC – The Philippines Recruitment Company is an Australian based international recruitment business. We specialise in Filipino skilled talent. TPRC has established a strong reputation for sourcing highly skilled individuals who bring excellent work ethic and values to both Australian work places as well as across the globe.
Our years of experience allows us to navigate a complex process. If you require long term human resource solutions, we specialise in mining, construction, logistics, automotive, hospitality and health care industries.
TPRC have our own talented team of specialist recruiters based in the Philippines.
Our team recognises that as a successful business owner, you need a team with:
Not all Filipinos will have what you need. There are many in this country who were not screened correctly for their skills.
The TPRC unique 7-step recruitment process is guarantee.
In partnership with:
Cirrus Global Inc.
POEA License No.: 166-LB-091219-R
Room 225 & 228, Universal Motors Corporation (UMC) Building, 2232 Chino Roces Avenue Makati City
Contact No.: (02) 8231 2537, (02) 7719 2195
For manpower pooling only
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers
- Total Jobs 83 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity September 15, 2023
- Contact Numbers (02) 8231 2537, (02) 8814 0196, (02) 7719 2195
- Address Room 225 & 228, UMC Building, 2232 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City