BALANCER Job Hiring in United Arab Emirates for Intersel Dowding and Mills
Career Opportunities in United Arab Emirates!
Job Vacancy: BALANCER
Employer/Company: Intersel Dowding and Mills
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
- Male Applicants
- Minimum of 5 year work experience
- Ability to read and understand schematics, written procedures, technical drawings and technical specifications.
- Knowledge of various types of rotating equipment, including horizontal and vertical motors, generators, brakes, gearboxes, pumps, compressors, blowers, and fans.
- General knowledge of AC and DC motors, motors used in the drilling industry, Ex motors, mechanical and magnetic brakes, rotors and armatures, exciters, bearings, sleeves, shafts, seals, transformers, and other equipment.
- Knowledge of workshop hand tools and machine tools, when, and how, to use them effectively and safely.
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent Hand-Eye coordination
- Basic English communication.
- Strong work ethics
- Willing and able to perform critical site work activities when required
- Operate dynamic balance machine to identify imbalance on the equipment.
- Balance the parts using appropriate power tools, hand tools, welding equipment as per standard requirement. If pulley is not supplied, use half key while balancing.
- Use PPEs like hand gloves and helmets before start of balancing of rotor.
- Set journal diameter of rotor on pedestal of machine and polish the running diameter using emery paper.
- Mount the job on the balancing machine by tightening the foundation bolts of the pedestal.
- Feed correction diameter where weights are to be put and feed data in the computer
- Run the rotor/armature at specified speed depending upon the weight of rotor/armature.
- Record unbalanced weight and angle.
- Inform Foreman/Supervisor on activities performed.
- Maintain and update Job cards
- Compliance with company’s QESH policy
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor
- Detailed RESUME/Skype ID
- Certificate of Employment
- Valid Passport
Intersel is your best choice for overhauling, repairing, and rewinding of all types of HV and LV rotating electrical equipment, including AC and DC motors, Ex motors, generators, eddy current brakes, pumps, blowers and transformers. We offer a wide range of electrical and mechanical engineering services, including dynamic balancing, vibration analysis, laser alignment & thermography, both at our facility and and on site. Having served in Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Manufacturing and Marine sectors for over 30 years and armed with all the important certifications, accreditations and memberships, we are well qualified to provide the bespoke, professional services required for your critical equipment and we will do it in the shortest turn around time.
In Partnership with:
FARI – Finest Asia Resources, Inc
POEA License No: 033-LB-022020-R
7F Vernida IV Building, 128 L. P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
Phone No.: (632) 88180031 to 33
For Manpower Pooling Only
Beware of Illegal Recruiters
No Fees to be Collected During Application Process
- Total Jobs 117 Jobs
- Type Service Contractor
- Status Valid License
- License Validity March 7, 2024
- Contact Numbers (632) 88180031 to 33; 0927-5894741; 0968-6417336; 0961-3886983; 0977-6574375
- Address 7F Vernida IV Building, 128 L. P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City