Auto Glazier (Window Tint Installer) Job Hiring in Australia for Philippines Recruitment Company
Career Opportunities in Australia!
Job Vacancy: Auto Glazier (Window Tint Installer)
Employer/Company: Philippines Recruitment Company
POEA Accreditation No.: 10357439
Job Location: Australia
We have great opportunities in Australia for highly skilled and professional Auto Glaziers.
Auto Glazier (Window Tint Installer)
The ideal candidate will have a passion for vehicles and a strong understanding of window tinting and installation. The Auto Glazier will be responsible for installing high-quality window tints on a variety of vehicles, ensuring that each installation meets the customer’s requirements and expectations.
To qualify for this job you must have:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- High school diploma, vocational diploma, or short course certificate
- Proven experience as an Auto Glazier or similar role
- Knowledge of window tinting and installation techniques
- Strong attention to detail and precision
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Physical dexterity and ability to work in confined spaces
Duties and Responsibilities:
Some common task that you may have to perform include:
- Consult with customers to understand their needs and preferences for window tinting
- Measure and cut window tint film to the appropriate size for each vehicle
- Clean and prepare vehicle windows prior to installation
- Install window tint film on the interior and exterior of vehicles
- Ensure that each installation is done neatly and precisely, with no bubbles or wrinkles
- Explain the proper care and maintenance of the installed window tint to each customer
- Keep the work area clean and organized at all times
- Maintain and update knowledge of new products and techniques in the auto glazing industry
- Update and detailed Resume in Word format or PDF with a picture
- Employment Certificate
- Training Certificate
- Passport Copy
TPRC – The Philippines Recruitment Company is an Australian based international recruitment business. We specialise in Filipino skilled talent. TPRC has established a strong reputation for sourcing highly skilled individuals who bring excellent work ethic and values to both Australian work places as well as across the globe.
Our years of experience allows us to navigate a complex process. If you require long term human resource solutions, we specialise in mining, construction, logistics, automotive, hospitality and health care industries.
TPRC have our own talented team of specialist recruiters based in the Philippines.
Our team recognises that as a successful business owner, you need a team with:
Not all Filipinos will have what you need. There are many in this country who were not screened correctly for their skills.
The TPRC unique 7-step recruitment process is guarantee.
In partnership with:
Cirrus Global Inc.
POEA License No.: 166-LB-091219-R
Room 225 & 228, Universal Motors Corporation (UMC) Building, 2232 Chino Roces Avenue Makati City
Contact No.: (02) 8231 2537, (02) 7719 2195
For manpower pooling only
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers
- Total Jobs 40 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity September 15, 2023
- Contact Numbers (02) 8231 2537, (02) 8814 0196, (02) 7719 2195
- Address Room 225 & 228, UMC Building, 2232 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City
Dear Sir/ Madam,
With more than 8year’s of industry experience and well-developed manual dexterity, I am pleased to be submitting my application for the position advertised on indeed. Not only I believe that my qualifications align perfectly with your current needs and requirements but I am also confident it would be a great opportunity for me to further grow professionally.
As stated in my attached resume, my name is Alfon Fresado Garcia and I am a detail-oriented individual, offering a great hand-eye coordination and the important ability to function both independently and in team environments. At Halifax Glass, Bobong Glass and Japse Glass, I was known for my pro active approach and a proven track record of success in completing all assigned duties in a timely manner. There, I was mainly responsible for measuring, preparing, and installing glass to ensure that the clients requirements were always met. On top of that, I. ;
*Replaced and installed security windows and maintained various professional tools and equipments.
*Loaded and unloaded delivery trucks, performed quality checks and developed and reviewed blueprints and technical drawings.
*Managed inventories and executed multiple administrative tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Additionally, I am certified installer offering and excellent physical stamina and determination to learn new things and get better. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions on my previous experience and skills. Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to speaking with you in the near future.
ALFON FRESADO GARCIA
Please register to apply