ASSISTANT TEACHER Job Hiring in China for Shanghai Ruichun Industry Co., Ltd. 19 applications
Career Opportunity in China!
Job Vacancy: ASSISTANT TEACHER
Employer/Company: Shanghai Ruichun Industry Co., Ltd.
POEA Accreditation No.:10363995
Job Location: China
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or a related field (or equivalent).
- At least 1 year of teaching experience within a traditional classroom environment is required (exclusively online teaching experience will not be considered).
- TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) is an advantage but not necessarily required
- Can demonstrate a high level of fluency and accuracy on the English Language and have a strong command of the English language, including grammar, syntax, vocabulary, and literature.
- Having basic to intermediate technology skills is an advantage. This includes using learning management systems, online resources, and digital tools to enhance teaching and learning.
- Possess qualities such as strong communication skills, patience, adaptability, empathy, and the ability to create a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Teaching certification (such as LET/PRC Licensed) often preferred
- Curriculum Delivery: Effectively deliver lessons that align with the curriculum guidelines, ensuring content is engaging, age-appropriate, and conducive to learning.
- Classroom Management: Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes active participation, mutual respect, and discipline.
- Professional Development: Stay up-to-date with educational trends and advancements, continuously improving your teaching methods and strategies.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with fellow teachers, staff, and administrators to contribute to a cohesive and effective educational environment.
- Classroom Resources: Manage and utilize teaching materials, technology, and resources to enhance the learning experience.
- Student Assessment: Design and administer assessments to gauge student understanding and progress, providing constructive feedback to help students improve.
- Updated Resume
- Valid Passport
- Diploma and transcript of records
- Certificate of Employment
- Relevant Training certificates
In partnership with DMW accredited agency for workabroad:
Bison Management Corporation
Address: 2/F and 3/F (Left wing), BMH Centre Bldg. #3963 Yague St, Brgy. Sta Cruz Makati City
For manpower pooling only
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers
- Total Jobs 15 Jobs
- Type Service Contractor
- Status Valid License
- License Validity December 19, 2026
- Contact Numbers 8964667; 758-1159 to 64
- Address BHM Centre, 3963 Yague St. Barangay Sta. Cruz Makati City