Aircon Technician Job Hiring in Saudi Arabia for Power Secret Sports
Career Opportunity in Saudi Arabia!
Job Vacancy: Aircon Technician
Employer/Company: Power Secret Sports
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Male Applicants
- At least 2 years working experience
- Carry out repair and routine maintenance duties on equipment, building facilities and offices, building systems, grounds, and structures
- Coordinate efforts with company’s contracted AC vendors to ensure company AC systems are functioning perfectly
- Perform inspection, maintenance, repairs, and installation of air conditioning systems, including D.D.C. building control and pneumatic systems, cooling systems, refrigerators, ice machine, refrigerated water coolers, and similar equipment
- Carry out maintenance checks on heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems; clean evaporator drain pans, coils, and filters; lubricate fan and motor bearings; repair and change motors, electrical wiring, belts, compressors, thermostats, fans, floating elements, and defrost timers
- Place airflow controls to occupants preference by adjusting dampers, splitter, diffusers, and fans speeds; take away, clean, and change filters and strainer; remake, repair, and paint metal and wood cooling fans and towers; add the right amount of chemicals to water towers to prevent corrosion and rust
- Run equipment, observe its operation, and read instruments and gauges, including Volt-ohm meters; find out temperature gauges and adjust mechanisms, including valves, pumps and controls to direct levels of fluid, temperature, and pressure; charge with specified types and amount of refrigerant, and bleed contaminants from systems; inspect gauges and carry out periodic preventive maintenance checks
- Carry out overhauling and servicing of refrigeration units by repairing, changing, or reworking broken parts of compressors, condensers, and vacuum pumps; inspect Freon level in refrigeration units and fix any leak observed, and charge units as required; clean and change filters on ice machines and similar equipment; inspect heating elements and change if bad
- Perform repairs or adjustments on piping connections, valves, couplings and fittings by riveting, bolting, welding, brazing, and soldering applying hand tools, drill press, prestolite torch, and acetylene torch
- Take away pumps and motors, change bearings and shafts, repacks and perform reinstallations; perform adjustment on expansion valves; change, fix, and re-calibrate humidistats and thermostats, change hinges, gaskets, and hardware
- Provide assistance to supervisor in planning new installation and modification projects, preparation of specification, and major reconditioning and overhauling projects, applying knowledge of refrigerating systems, engineering specifications, and blueprints
- Order for replacement of equipment parts as required, perform repairs as ordered, and keep record of servicing on equipment
- Provide assistance to colleagues in the department to effectively maintain, and repair equipment, buildings, and municipal properties
- Carry out minor electrical maintenance work, such as repair or replacement of fixtures, including wall switches and outlets, ballast, incandescent and fluorescent tubes and bulbs, fuses, sockets, etc., by applying the right tools
- Carry out minor plumbing maintenance work, including change or repair of leaks in faucets and drains, trenching and laying of new lines, unclogging of drains, etc.
- Carry out minor masonry, painting, and carpentry work
- Carry out restructuring, installation, positioning, and re-mounting of modular offices and space, including furniture, work surfaces, wall panels, lighting, file cabinets, storage bins, etc. to maximize office space and meet user needs
- Provide support after work hour if required in situations like emergency, workshop, commission meetings, and other company functions
- Perform related duties that may be assigned.
- Detailed RESUME
- Certificate of Employment
- Valid Passport
💬 Got questions? Connect with us!
Interested applicants may call and inquire further details:
Please Contact: 📞Trunkline No.: (02) 8898-1111 local 3201 to 02 Landline No.: (02) 8815-0407
In partnership with:
Lifelinks International Resources, Inc.
POEA License No.: POEA-058-LB-031120-R
8th Floor, Room 1, Left Wing, First Maritime Place, San Antonio Village, Makati City
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers
- Total Jobs 94 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity February 19, 2024
- Contact Numbers 8815-0407; 09989685750
- Address 8th Floor, Room 1, Left Wing, First Maritime Place, San Antonio Village, Makati City