ACCOUNTANT Job Hiring in Papua New Guinea for Theodist Limited 3 applications
Job Opportunities in Papua New Guinea!
Job Vacancy: ACCOUNTANT
Employer/Company: Theodist Limited
Job Location: Papua New Guinea
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting or Financial Management
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience or minimum of 5 years work experience in Finance/Accounting
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping and accounting regulations
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel. Pronto experience, an advantage but not required
- Responsible for performing the day to day supervision of financial operations and checking of reports and reconciliations to ensure that finances and reports are prepared and maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Perform month-end and year-end processes.
- Financial Reporting.
- Forecasting and Budgeting.
- Manage tax and other compliance
- Organize internal audits.
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies.
- Staff Training and Supervision.
- Perform all other tasks as delegated
- Employer provides medical insurance
- Free accommodation in a single unit
- Utility allowance PGK500/month
- Annual airfare to Manila
- 4vWeeks annual leave & shared transport.
Walk-in: Unit 701-702, Pryce Center Building, 1179 Chino Roces Avenue corner Bagtikan St., San Antonio Village, Makati City.
Tel. No.: +632-8899-2384 to 85
Theodist is Papua New Guineas largest retailer and supplier of office products and equipment for business, education and home. Theodist is a family owned and operated company catering for small to large businesses, schools, government and walk in customers.
For over 50 years, Theodist has been helping Papua New Guinea do business. As the nation’s leading office products supplier, we pride ourselves on quality and service and aim to delight our customers with an unbeatable shopping experience.
What began as a two-person store in 1968 has grown to an organisation of over 250 staff, with corporate branches in Port Moresby, Lae, and Mt Hagen. Carefully selected Resellers throughout the country expand our reach into regional areas, while maintaining our strict quality standards. Our in-house logistics team and multiple warehouses enable us to deliver, install, and support our products in all corners of Papua New Guinea.
Though best known for office products, Theodist has evolved into much more than just a stationery supermarket. We have emerged as market leaders in technology, office furniture, commercial printing, survey equipment, and more. Partnerships with global brands such as HP, Lenovo and Dell ensure that our catalogue consistently evolves to meet market trends.
We are a true one-stop shop for all your business needs. Whether you require a set of business cards or furniture and technology to outfit your new corporate headquarters, rest assured you will receive the same level of care and expert advice.
In partnership with:
POEA License No.: POEA-005-LB-011917-R
Unit 701-702, Pryce Center Building, 1179 Chino Roces Avenue corner Bagtikan St., San Antonio Village, Makati City.
For manpower pooling only
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and Human Trafficker.
- Total Jobs 78 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity March 13, 2025
- Contact Numbers 8992384; 8992385; 09999932179
- Address 8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village, Makati City